13 May Upcoming Event: Facebook Marketing for Small Business
Date: Wednesday 31st May, 2017
Time: 6:00pm – 8:00pm
Where: Sprout 184 Coworking, 184 Christmas St. Fairfield 3078
At this upcoming event, we’ll take you through the steps we take with clients for Facebook Advertising and how you can make the most from Facebook Live.
During this event, we’ll cover:
- How to get the most from your Facebook Advertising without spending a huge budget
- Common misconceptions about Facebook Ads and what to do BEFORE you create a campaign
- How to capitalise on Facebook Live video and what it means for your business
It’s an ideal event for small to medium business owners and marketers that are looking to drive conversions from their Facebook presence but don’t know where to start, how to make the most of it or whether their existing campaigns are performing well.
The event will be structured to maximise hands on training and Q&A time to learn real-world examples that you can implement in your business straight away.
- Light snacks and refreshments will be provided
- Free Parking on site or in Christmas Street
- Opportunity to network so bring along your business cards!